Cheap Flights from London to Pakistan in 2023
British Airways and Pakistan International Airlines both run nonstop cheap flights from London to Pakistan. Both airlines provide flights to Islamabad, however, Pakistan International Airlines is the only option if you wish to go directly to Lahore or Karachi. The busiest airport in the UK is London Heathrow, which also provides all the necessary amenities. British Airways and Pakistan International Airlines both fly out of Terminal 3.
The terminal is overloaded with shops, including popular grab-and-go joints, well-known sit-down restaurants, and even a few bars for travelers who want to start their vacation with a cheeky glass of champagne. The Rest Rooms, which have vending machines and couches to relax on, are available for those who want a little peace before their flight.
Once in Pakistan, one may experience vibrant cities, breathtaking mountain ranges, and even a golden beach. Every tourist will find something to interest them in this nation because of how diversified it is.
How can you find cheap flights from London to Pakistan?
It’s wise to be flexible with your dates if you want to discover inexpensive flights to Pakistan. Due to the increased demand as individuals try to go home during the holiday season and Ramadan, travel is frequently more expensive. If you want to get a good deal on your flights, it is better to avoid these times.
The majority of airlines announce their flights around a year in advance, and it is common to get discount tickets at this time. On the other end of the spectrum, if you can maintain your composure, you may be able to get inexpensive airfare on a last-minute ticket; nevertheless, for a location that is so far away, planning may be preferable owing to the requirement to submit a visa application, among other things.
Even though traveling directly to your destination is the quickest and easiest option, it isn’t always the most economical, so look into alternate routes.
Which month is the cheapest to fly from London to Pakistan?
Travel to Pakistan from London can be a terrific idea in January, with airfare costing, on average, roughly £651. Users of low-cost flights have discovered offers in January for as little as £425. December is the month with the most-costly pricing.
Cheap flights from London to Pakistan: Flight information
The things to know before you go to find cheap flights from London to Pakistan.
Cheapest flight found
Average flight time
8 hrs, 7 mins
Cheapest month to fly
Most popular airline
Flights per week
Methods for finding Cheap flights from London to Pakistan
You can find Cheap Flights from London to Pakistan by using these tips.
- Searching for inexpensive airfare from London to Pakistan? 25% of our users discovered airfare from London to Pakistan for as little as Lahore costs £323 one-way while Islamabad costs £365 one-way and £620 round-trip.
- To secure a flight from London to Pakistan for less than average cost, book at least two weeks before to travel.
- The peak months are July and August. The cheapest time of year to travel from London to Pakistan in January.
- Choosing to take this journey in the morning or the evening has no discernible effect on cost, on average.
- Heathrow Airport offers flights to Pakistan if you’re in West London (LHR). Booking your flight from London Stansted Airport is preferable if you are traveling from the north.
- From Paddington Station, take the Heathrow Express train to Heathrow for the easiest access. If you’re flying out of Stansted, Liverpool Street Station is where you may board the Stansted Express.
- Pick a Ryanair aircraft leaving from Stansted Airport to reduce carbon emissions on this trip. These are also practical since they arrive in Karachi and Islamabad, respectively.
- After your trip, you may refresh yourself with a free bath or shower at the Karachi Airport, and the kids can run off some steam in the play area at the Islamabad Airport.
- Although it is not required by law to use child seats when driving with children in Pakistan, it is a good idea to do so given the city traffic’s frequent stop-start pattern.
- Lahore is the most well-known historical city in Pakistan and a popular travel destination. If you fly into Islamabad International Airport (ISB), you’ll be a short drive away.
How long is the flight to Pakistan from the UK?
- Fly direct from London to Islamabad: 8 hours and 30 minutes.
- With Virgin Atlantic London to Lahore: 8 hours and 50 minutes.
- Via Dubai Heathrow to Islamabad: 11 hours and 20 minutes.
- The direct flight from Manchester to Islamabad is 7 hours and 45 minutes.
- Manchester to Karachi via Dubai: 13 hours and 40 minutes.
- Birmingham to Lahore via Dubai: 12 hours and 45 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1). What is the distance of the flight between London and Islamabad?
There are 6059 kilometers of distance between London and Islamabad while traveling by plane.
2). What airlines offer nonstop (direct) flights between London and Islamabad?
Several airlines offer flights between London and Islamabad. Airlines that operate nonstop (direct) flights include Virgin Atlantic Airways and British Airways.
3). What are the famous routes to and from London?
Route combinations including London and Lisbon, Istanbul, Athen, Tirana, Faro, Bucharest, Málaga, Larnaca, New York, Dubai, Tenerife, Alicante, Rome, Milan, Barcelona, Dublin, Amsterdam, Palma, Majorca, Tel Aviv, Madrid are commonly searched for by travelers.
4). What airports serve as cheap flights from London to Pakistan flights?
Three airports in Pakistan are connected to London airports: Islamabad International Airport (ISB), Karachi Jinnah International Airport (KHI), and Lahore Allama Iqbal Airport (LHE). While some planes take off from London City Airport, most take off from London Heathrow. These airports in Pakistan are all important destination destinations, with Karachi Jinnah International being the busiest and situated in the country’s commercial center. The newest airport is in Islamabad, whereas Lahore Allama Iqbal Airport, which serves Pakistan’s second-largest city, Lahore, has three terminals, including a cargo terminal.
5). When is the best time to visit Pakistan?
It is totally up to you whether to visit Pakistan and when or not. No matter what time of year you travel to Pakistan, you are certain to have beautiful weather due to the country’s diverse climate. Pakistan is mostly associated with all four seasons and is full of attractions. The ideal season to visit Sindh and Southern Punjab is winter (November to February). Spring (March to May) is the most spectacular season anywhere in the nation due to the profusion of colorful and lush greenery.
6). Can I book one-way cheap flights from Pakistan to London?
You are welcome to get in touch with our advisors at any time if you’re seeking one-way tickets from Pakistan to London. Based on the travel limitations imposed by both nations’ local governments, we assist you in making an educated decision. A COVID test result that was negative and was completed no later than 72 hours before departure will be needed of you. Depending on your eligibility, we’ll find you the best deal on one-way tickets from Pakistan to London.
7). Which airlines have flexible booking policies for traveling in 2023 for Pakistan?
Discount airline tickets to Pakistan may be booked and canceled with ease through British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, and Emirates. If your journey is canceled or delayed, you can modify the date or location (EK and BA only). The terms and conditions of the airline apply to this policy. Additionally, we urge you to review the current airline policy on each company’s website.
#Cheap Flights from London to Pakistan in 2023 #London to Pakistan in 2023 #Cheap Flights from London to Pakistan
##Cheap Flights from London to Pakistan #Cheap Flights from London to Pakistan