Cheap Flights to Pakistan from Heathrow in 2023
If you want to find cheap flights to Pakistan from Heathrow but are worried about the cost of flights? Not to worry, as there are plenty of options for cheap flights to Pakistan from Heathrow Airport.
First and foremost, it’s important to compare prices from different airlines and travel agencies. Websites like Kayak, Expedia, and Orbitz make it easy to search for the best deals and discounts on flights. Additionally, signing up for email alerts from airlines and travel agencies can notify you of any sales or special offers.
Booking in advance can also save you money on your flight. Many airlines and travel agencies offer discounted rates for early bookings. By planning and being flexible with your travel dates, you can find the best deals on flights to Pakistan.
Pakistan International Airlines, British Airways, and Emirates are the leading airlines that fly from Heathrow to Pakistan but don’t forget to check budget airlines like Ryanair, EasyJet, and Wizzair as they may offer connecting flights that can be cheaper.
Also, it is worth considering other airports nearby Heathrow such as London Luton, London Stansted, and London Gatwick, which may have flights to Pakistan at a more affordable price.
In conclusion, finding cheap flights from Heathrow to Pakistan is possible by comparing prices, booking in advance, and being flexible with your travel dates. Don’t let the cost of flights hold you back from experiencing all that Pakistan has to offer. Start planning your trip today and enjoy the savings.
Cheap Flights to Pakistan from Heathrow to Pakistan: Information
The things to know before you go.
|Cheapest flight found||Rs48,619|
|Average flight time||8 hrs, 7 mins|
|Cheapest month to fly||October|
|Most popular airline||Virgin Atlantic|
|Flights per week||15|
Flights from London to Islamabad, Lahore
|Destination Airport||Islamabad, Lahore|
|Airlines Serving||Emirates, Etihad Airways, Gulf Air, Iberia, Kuwait Airways, Oman Air, Pakistan International Airlines, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Thai Airways International, Turkish Airlines, Virgin Atlantic|
Tips to find cheap flights to Pakistan from Heathrow
Here are some tips to help you find cheap flights to Pakistan from Heathrow:
- Compare prices: Use online travel agencies and airline websites to compare prices and find the best deals. Websites like Kayak, Expedia, and Orbitz make it easy to search for the best deals and discounts on flights.
- Book in advance: Many airlines and travel agencies offer discounted rates for early bookings. By planning and being flexible with your travel dates, you can find the best deals on flights to Pakistan.
- Check budget airlines: Don’t just focus on the leading airlines that fly from Heathrow to Pakistan, budget airlines like Ryanair, EasyJet, and Wizzair may offer connecting flights that can be cheaper.
- Check alternate airports: Consider airports nearby Heathrow such as London Luton, London Stansted, and London Gatwick, they may have flights to Pakistan at a more affordable price.
- Be flexible with your travel dates: Being flexible with your travel dates can also help you save money on your flight. You may find cheaper prices by traveling on weekdays instead of weekends or during off-peak seasons.
- Sign up for email alerts: Sign up for email alerts from airlines and travel agencies to be notified of sales and special offers.
- Check social media: Keep an eye on airlines’ social media pages, they often post deals and promotions that are only available for a limited time.
Following these tips, you can find the best deals on cheap flights to Pakistan from Heathrow and enjoy your trip without breaking the bank.
Read More About Direct Flights to Pakistan from the UK in 2023
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. How long is the flight from the UK to Pakistan?
- Flying time nonstop between London and Islamabad is 8 hours and 30 minutes.
- Virgin Atlantic’s flight from London to Lahore takes 8 hours and 50 minutes.
- Islamabad to Heathrow via Dubai flight time is 11 hours and 20 minutes.
- There is a 7:45-hour direct flight from Manchester to Islamabad.
- Manchester to Karachi takes 13 hours and 40 minutes via Dubai.
- The journey from Birmingham to Lahore via Dubai takes 12 hours and 45 minutes.
Q2. What airports serve Heathrow to Pakistan flights?
When travelling from Heathrow to Pakistan, you will land at one of two major airports. One of Pakistan’s biggest airports, Islamabad International Airport (ISB), is located in the nation’s capital. About 18 miles away, it can be reached in under 20 minutes by vehicle or cab. A mere 4 miles from Lahore’s city center, Lahore Allama Iqbal International Airport (LHE), is the alternative option. The quickest and easiest methods to get there are to take a 15-minute cab ride or take a cheap bus from the Lahore Transport Company.
London Heathrow Airport (LHR), located about 15 miles west of central London, is where you will be departing from. Driving on the A4 and then the M4 takes roughly 40 minutes. Use public transportation for the most convenience; you may board the Heathrow Express train at Paddington Station.
Q3. Which airlines fly directly from Heathrow to Pakistan?
Although they are rare, direct flights from Heathrow to Pakistan are still available through Cheap flights. Virgin Atlantic is in charge of running the route.
You won’t even pay for the time you save because it’s an overnight travel that isn’t any more expensive than the majority of stopover flights. Your overall journey time might be reduced by 15 to 23 hours using this direct route. From Heathrow Airport, your flight will fly to Allama Iqbal Airport in Lahore.
Q4. Which airline offers the most affordable flights to Pakistan?
Turkish Airlines is the least expensive airline for travel from the UK to Pakistan. Please check with our advisers to see which airlines have the lowest tickets at the time of your journey since other airlines could eventually offer attractive fares. Alternatively, you can sign up for our newsletter to receive price updates.
Q5. When is the best time to visit Pakistan?
It is totally up to you whether to visit Pakistan and when or not. No matter what time of year you travel to Pakistan, you are certain to have beautiful weather due to the country’s diverse climate.
Pakistan has several attractions and is often linked with all four seasons. Winter is the best time to visit Sindh and Southern Punjab (November to February). Spring (March to May) is the most spectacular season anywhere in the nation due to the variety of colorful and lush greenery.